Thursday, September 20, 2007

These days I seem to think a lot about the things that I forgot to do.

Swamped.

I've been so incredibly busy at work this month that I've barely had time to focus on anything personal at all when I've been in the office. Hence the lack of updates.

The good news, however, is that hell month is almost over, and that once it is I plan on catching back up with the world around me.

In the meantime, how's about a little music talk? I've been really feeling MIA's new tunes, and can't wait to see her at the new Terminal 5 on 10/18. There's been far too little live music in my life lately, so I'm pretty psyched about this show. No doubt she'll tear it up.

What's everyone been listening to lately?

1 Comments:

Blogger e.e. said...

um.... does my new roommate's failed attempts at playing the violin count???

No?

Please!
SAVE ME!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home