Monday, November 26, 2007

And we'll love and we'll laugh, in the time that we have.

I am a delinquent blogger. Eh. Oh well. No plans to hang it up just yet, though.

Thanksgiving was lovely this year. Totally relaxing. Great food, great company, lots of great conversation and catching up. Oh, and lots of Guitar Hero... Lots and lots of Guitar Hero.

The highlight of the weekend was probably when, after much effort, my brother and I beat Free Bird on Hard in Cooperative Mode (total dorks, right?) and my Mom, referencing an episode of South Park I had related previously, announced to us and everyone gathered in the room, "Congratulations! You're fags!"

I love my family.

3 Comments:

Blogger Limecrete said...

I love Guitar Hero. In fact, it's kind of difficult to type this comment, because my fingers are still sore from trying to master "Message in a Bottle".

12:53 AM  
Blogger e.e. said...

It's so nice to read you again, even if it's been a long time. Life is what happens when your busy making other plans, huh?
Stay creative, babe!
Miss you!

5:34 PM  
Blogger e.e. said...

Post something.
Anything.

I need to feel your energy.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home